Thu, Oct 26|
Intro to Force on Force
An introductory Force-on-Force training class is a dynamic and immersive training program designed to teach individuals various defensive and tactical skills in a realistic and simulated environment.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Pocatello, 7804 W Katsilometes Rd, Pocatello, ID 83204, USA
About the event
- Safety Briefing:The class typically begins with a comprehensive safety briefing. Instructors emphasize the importance of safety throughout the training.
- Protective Gear:Participants are usually provided with appropriate protective gear, which may include helmets, face shields, padded clothing, and training weapons (e.g., non-lethal firearms, simunition rounds, or airsoft guns).
- Firearms Handling and Safety:Before any force-on-force scenarios begin, participants receive instruction on firearm safety, including safe handling, muzzle discipline, and trigger discipline.
- Scenario-Based Training:Force-on-Force training primarily consists of scenario-based exercises designed to simulate real-world situations. These scenarios often include home invasions, carjackings, and other confrontational situations.
- Role Players:Instructors or role players act as aggressors, attackers, or potential threats in the scenarios, allowing participants to respond to dynamic and unpredictable situations.
- Decision-Making Training:Participants learn to make rapid decisions under stress, assess threats, and choose appropriate responses. Emphasis is placed on verbal communication, assessing the situation, and using appropriate levels of force.
- Use of Simulated Weapons:Participants use non-lethal firearms or training weapons (such as airsoft guns or simunition rounds) that fire non-lethal projectiles. This allows for realistic engagement and feedback without the risk of real injury.
- Scenario Variability:Scenarios can vary in complexity, from simple one-on-one encounters to more complex multi-threat situations. Participants may also face scenarios in low-light conditions or confined spaces, adding to the realism.
- Debriefing and Feedback:After each scenario, there is typically a debriefing session where instructors provide feedback on participants' actions, decisions, and tactics. This feedback is essential for learning and improving responses in future scenarios.
- Stress Inoculation:Force-on-Force training is designed to create stress and adrenaline responses similar to real-life situations. This helps participants acclimate to the physical and psychological challenges of high-stress encounters.
- Legal and Ethical Considerations:Instructors often include discussions about the legal and ethical aspects of using force in self-defense. Participants learn about the legal principles surrounding self-defense, use of force continuum, and the importance of avoiding escalation when possible.
- Scenarios with Simulated Weapons:Some classes may incorporate scenarios using simulated weapons like simunition rounds, which provide a more realistic recoil and impact sensation.
Introductory Force-on-Force training classes aim to provide participants with valuable skills and experiences to enhance their ability to respond effectively to real-world threats. These classes can be physically and mentally challenging but offer a unique and realistic learning experience for personal defense and tactical training. It's important to note that Force-on-Force training should only be conducted under the supervision of qualified and experienced instructors to ensure safety and proper instruction.
- Ticket type
Intro to Force on Force
An introductory Force-on-Force training class is a dynamic and immersive training program designed to teach individuals various defensive and tactical skills in a realistic and simulated environment. This type of training is often used by law enforcement, military personnel, security professionals, and civilians seeking self-defense and situational awareness skills.Price$50.00
+$1.25 service fee+$1.25 service fee